Don’t ignore it, treat it before, it gets too late.
All of us have dreamy hair goals of healthy, shiny and beautiful locks. Unfortunately, hair fall has become a serious problem for an alarming number of men and women. It is caused by a multitude of problems, including medical, natural, lifestyle and hair care-related factors.
It is important to ascertain the cause behind your hair fall and treat it in a timely and effective manner. To help you with that, we have compiled a list of easy, hassle-free tips that you can integrate into your daily routine to control your hair fall.
- use a paddle brush to manage your hair it will massage the scalp and improve the blood circulation and prevent hair fall
- Wash hair at least once every 3 days to remove any dust, dirt, oil or bacteria from the scalp. An unhealthy scalp will certainly worsen your hair fall problem.
- try to adopt natural shampoo or with low chemicals to avoid loading the scalp and hair with harsh chemicals, making it brittle and more prone to breakage.
- When drying wet hair, be as gentle as possible as that is when it is most prone to damage and breakage. Avoid blow drying, especially with high heat. Rubbing the hair vigorously with a towel is also not advisable. It is best to use the towel to soak excess moisture and then let the hair dry naturally as much as possible.
- Don’t choose hairstyles that put pressure on hair, like braids, tight ponytails, buns, etc, on a daily basis. It stresses the hair out, and can cause hair fall.
- Try and stay away from frequent colouring, perming, ironing, and other styling techniques. If you wish to colour your hair, try and choose ammonia-free products to reduce the damage.
- Make sure you have a balanced diet that includes all the essential minerals and vitamins that help strengthen the hair follicles and shaft. Iron, Zinc, Omega 3 fatty acids, Protein and Vitamin C are some of the nutrients that should be consumed as a long term and effective way to control hair fall.